Friday, August 25, 2017

Women Men Basketball Sock Performance Athletic Crew Socks, 2 Pair (M, Black + Red)




Women Men Basketball Sock Performance Athletic Crew Socks, 2 Pair (M, Black + Red)





A matched pattern makes the socks have a stylish "cool" look to them.




Nice bright stitching.


I really like the quality of the socks. They hold their shape in the wash too!

I picked these up for my 14-year-old daughter and she loves them! The first thing she said as she was putting them on was,"Oh my gosh, they're so soft!". 
Each sock has an "R" or an "L" for right and left. At first, I thought this humorous but then realized there's a method to their madness! First, there is a pattern to the sock stitching so they look nicer when worn correctly. Second, the stitching is there for a reason giving extra padding to higher contact points on the foot. Overall, the quality is outstanding and they're a great sock! Happy to have these for my daughter!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073WVD3NB
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073WVD3NB







No comments:

Post a Comment