Tuesday, May 8, 2018








Handheld mini foldable fan
I have 3 kids and they all play soccer. I love this for the hot games on the sidelines!
The fan is quality made, not cheap plastic. The blades are not sharp so they won't hurt little fingers. And it's fantastic that it's rechargeable, I don't have to worry about replacing batteries. The battery life is quite long, I just plug it in the night before a game and I'm good to go!

There are many wonderful uses to this fan, kids on hot days at the park, parents at their kids sporting events. If you camp, it makes a great way to cool down near the hot fire while keeping smoke out of your eyes! Pull it out of your backpack during a break on a long hike to get a breeze. Anytime, anywhere you need to move air or cool down, this fan is an exceptional tool to have. I love that's it's relatively quiet too!!

Overall, this is a great little fan to fit in a pocket or in a purse to take anywhere.
Simple to open and simple to operate with the push of a button!




No comments:

Post a Comment